Today's guest is the amazing Grant Cardone! Grant is an entrepreneur, New York Times best-selling author, speaker, motivator and online sales training expert. Cardone is a respected, highly regarded master salesperson whose passion is to teach people how to sell themselves, their products and services regardless of economic climate. His books, audio packages and seminars provide people of all professional backgrounds with the practical tools necessary to build their own economies towards the path to true freedom.
His advice may be brutally honest. It may be hard to hear, but without him speaking the truth, you may never know what your true potential can be.
Grant talks about the following things in this interview:
- If you are in financial crisis, produce more revenue
- Why Boomers values of saving is not sustainable
- What Boomers should learn from Millennials
- 65% of people 65 and older have less than $30K in savings
- Why a million dollars isn’t much anymore
- What threshold constitutes the new middle class
- Why settling for middle class is dangerous
- How everything about the middle class stinks
- Why minimum wage isn’t the problem, but median wages are
- Why the middle class is the worst place to be
- How not settling for mediocre (middle class) can change your life
- Why you need to get out of the middle class NOW!
- How saving money to earn interest has changed over the last 50 years
- Ways Americans are being lied to everyday
- Why people that aren’t in a position to retire feel entitled to retirement
- Why you still have time to make more money
- What to do to have enough money to be above the fray
- Why building a business and getting customers is the best plan
- Everyone is an expert at something. What’s your expertise?
- If you are not interested in learning, improving and doing, things will end badly
- You are NOT dead yet! Stop acting like it!
Sell or Be sold
The 10X Rule
If You’re Not First, You’re Last